Subject: OOS. How long? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Julio

Hidalgo
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This faction, along with Cloaks and others, have been out of stock for some weeks. I own most of the factions but to complete my collection I need JE and Cloaks. Have been following its status on PHG site and amazon, not sure how long will it take to be back on stock. Right now you can get each for an over price (20 usd) on some online retailers.

Anyone knows how long takes to the publisher to restock it in the market? Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wind Lane
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
RPGs - Natures way of saying "You would never be able to do this in real life." NOT A BAD THING.
badge
All the world's a stage, and I feel like the janitor.
mbmbmbmbmb
I have no idea when things come in stock or how long it takes for print runs to be done up, but when I get dome from work I'll look up a link that makes finding things online easier. It's a great resource for looking up the lowest price or finding something that's starting to get scarce.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The publisher has said that the out of stock items (elves, cloaks, fallen, vanguards) are in the process of being reprinted and should be available in a few months. Another reason to wait, other than avoiding the scalper pricing, is that the reprints will be done with the most recent printing company, and should match the card stock of the Master Set.

This is good news, because I just got into the game and will probably want these extra factions by that time!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julio

Hidalgo
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks.thats great news. Honestly I don't see any difference between the master set cards and those from the Vanguards and Fallen Kingdom I own, feel the same to me.

But in any case paying extra price for something that is coming out soon doesn't make any sense.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wind Lane
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
RPGs - Natures way of saying "You would never be able to do this in real life." NOT A BAD THING.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Completely forgot to come back and post that link. Here it is:

http://www.boardgamesearch.com/

This site will let you easily and quickly search a wide set of board game retailers making it quick to check price and availability. Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Gray
United States
Watertown
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A couple months later, any idea when these items will come back in stock from the new(est) printer?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wind Lane
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a lot of things coming back in stock later this month.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Bauer
United States
Smyrna
Georgia
flag msg tools
Colored baggies for your games, www.boardgamestorage.com.
badge
Colored baggies for your games, www.boardgamestorage.com.
mbmbmbmbmb
Still seems out of stock everywhere?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.