United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone used a single Scrap Flinger to destroy multiple constructs to get 2 power apiece which we thought couldn't be right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Leath
United States
Newark
OH
flag msg tools
badge
This too shall pass...
mbmbmbmbmb
It says, you may destroy a construct. For the vast majority of things in Ascension, a = one time action.

Consider how (even more) powerful Arbiter of the Precipice would be if you could ignore the banish a card limitation and trash as many cards as you liked.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Manore
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Warlord beats Troll, Troll beats Elf, Elf beats Water Sprite, and basically everything else beats Enchanted Bunny.
mbmbmbmbmb
Whisperhand wrote:
It says, you may destroy a construct. For the vast majority of things in Ascension, a = one time action.

Consider how (even more) powerful Arbiter of the Precipice would be if you could ignore the banish a card limitation and trash as many cards as you liked.

I argue about this all the time with my wife. I agree with you: a = one time action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Robman wrote:
Whisperhand wrote:

I argue about this all the time with my wife. I agree with you: a = one time action.
What Whisperhand said makes sense, but some reason, this card seems to invoke this sort of question more than others Good to know it wasn't just our group.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Leath
United States
Newark
OH
flag msg tools
badge
This too shall pass...
mbmbmbmbmb
No worries guys.

I tried to loophole the crap out of this guy when he first came out too (Sac all my Constructs? Kill Nemesis with one card? Don't mind if I do).

My playgroup was as vehemently opposed to my initial way of playing it as I'm sure yours are/were.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.