Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mark selleck
Australia
Alice Springs
NT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Juat wanted to clear something up for myself. My understanding is that it cost +9 movement for tanks to go through a bocage hex (as long as it crossed the hexside with the bocage) and +0 to go through a hedge hex.

I have been watching the series of videos on here where they have been moving tanks through bocage hexes for +0 which i then started to question my understanding of it.

Could someone please let me know if i had it right and the vids were just an oversight, or i do have it wrong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanks Alot
United States
Fort Mill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
go2 Youtube Historical Gaming
mbmbmbmbmb
you are probably right. Those were just friendly games recorded and shared to help people see the system in action. We werent strict on rules checks for sure

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark selleck
Australia
Alice Springs
NT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ok no problem, they are very helpful (as im learning the system) I was just a little confused as I was looking at the ref sheets as you guys were playing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.