Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andreas Vecstric
Sweden
Malmö
Skåne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The FLGS where I usually play games has a spot for boardgames that are max 4 hours long.

According to the info-box this game could be played 2 times in that 4 hour spot.

Amazing for such an epic game that are being described as an "8h+ game" and where the first partial turn takes 6 hours.

(Question: Is there some obvious way to edit the playing time information in the games entry?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Stennett
United States
Newport Beach
California
flag msg tools
designer
Hi there,

There is lots to learn at the beginning so let try to me help-

It says on the side of the box that you choose the playing time. If you want a two hour game take only the Pacific half of the world (right two boards only) and leave the rest then set the victory conditions at a low level. This is basically the Japanese war and can be easily played in two hours with players that have played a few games.

As you get into the game try just the Altlantic option (two left boards) for a longer game. The whole world option should be tried when you have more time or experience.

All this is described in the rules. I will make this even clearer with some highlighting and a background box. This is one of the great things with these games, you don*t have to play all day but you can chose an evening, day or weekend as you please.

If you are looking for shorter easier gaems the Moral Conflict 1940 is avaialble and the Moral Conflcit 1939 will be available in July 2012

Hope you have a good time.

Best
Dave Stennett
MC Games Developer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.