United States
Muskegon
Michigan
flag msg tools
The Gaming Annex in Muskegon
badge
The Muskegon Area Gamers
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a copy of Descent and two of the expansions for trade: Well of Darkness and Sea of Blood. The box for the base game has a tear on the side. Otherwise, the game is in good condition. Some of the components are unpunched because the game has not seen much playtime.

I am open to most trades as I love almost any board game. However, I would prefer to trade this in bulk: the base game + the two expansions. Please let me know if Descent and the two expansions whets your trading appetite!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Brillantes
United States
Livermore
California
flag msg tools
This space left intentionally blank.
badge
One last tour here on the Death Star and I can retire. What was that noise?!
mbmbmbmbmb

Geekmail sent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Weiss
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm trying to clear shelf space, so trading for base+expansions would work for me.

From your want list, I currently have:
Elfenland
Hey, that's my fish
Lowenherz
Mississippi Queen (a bit beat up)
Odin's Ravens
R-Eco
Clue Master Detective (box is beat up. I'll need to check the bits again since my kids have been playing unsupervised)

I'll have to check the state of each of these to make sure all is as expected. Additionally, if there's anything you see on either my trade list or owned list, let me know.

-barry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.