Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christian Monterroso
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
If you are not having fun, then you are missing the point.
mbmbmbmbmb
Is anyone in the KW Are interested in acquiring a copy of Road to Enlightenment, currently backed on Kickstarter?

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/177499259/road-to-enligh...

RtE has recently announced a Free Shipping option to Canada for 3-Packs of the game:
Quote:
2. We are offering 3-game packs to Canada for $195 with free shipping. Overpledge in $20 increments to add sets of doubloons to this backing level. You may also add more copies of the game at $65 each. If you already backed for a single set and are interested in this package, either increase your original pledge and choose this option, or cancel your pledge and include your order with someone else's you are coordinated with.

If I can find 2 additional takers, I will organize the pledge and the delivery within the KW Area.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daryl Andrews
Canada
Waterloo
ON
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I am interested in playing this game. And the doubloons look awesome! Hoping if I comment on here - maybe someone who is connected to me will see this and join you in your endeavour for a 3-pack. If someone doesn't want the doubloons - I MIGHT be interested in paying $20 for those. They just look so awesome. A hefty price for 55 coins, but they look so cool!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Monterroso
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
If you are not having fun, then you are missing the point.
mbmbmbmbmb

No takers?

Well, anyone in Guelph/Cambridge/Milton or even Mississauga interested?

ccmonter wrote:
Is anyone in the KW Are interested in acquiring a copy of Road to Enlightenment, currently backed on Kickstarter?

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/177499259/road-to-enligh...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.