Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fred Cromer
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mb
devil

I saw the trailer for this new video game. It looks great. The target date says late May 2012. If it plays correctly this could be a beautiful thing. Looking forward to the Time Lords and other goodies that Simon has planned for the Doctor this year. I have followed along with the New Dimensions series. It seems to be working out so far. Great stuff.

Just a side note on some other solo experiences. I have ventured back into some boardgames that I would highly recommend. A Touch of Evil by Flying Frog Productions, Elder Signs and Lord of the Rings, the card game by Fantasy Flight Games.

I`m just gaming my heart out.

Freebird out

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
(((100% real name)))
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Has anybody tried Doctor Who: Worlds in Time? I'd like to play it with my daughter, but there are so many games and so little time...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Wilcoxon
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
schizoid wrote:
Has anybody tried Doctor Who: Worlds in Time? I'd like to play it with my daughter, but there are so many games and so little time...

I did but I didn't enjoy it, mostly because I'm 30+ and my kid is way too young to try it yet.

My main complaint with it was how repetitious the minigames were, I only saw 3: a Tetris clone for combat, a Piperunner clone for repairs and the last is eluding me. It doesn't help that I am terrible at Tetris.

If your daughter enjoys tetris and grinding for components to craft upgrades she will likely enjoy this. My bet is she will get bored with it though.

Hope that helps you some.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
(((100% real name)))
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Thanks Chris!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Henkell
United States
Enid
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Eternity Clock looks like a side scroller. I prefer free roam like Doctor Who: The Adventure Games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.