United States
Pawleys Island
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was browsing over the list of shows at http://boardgamepodcasts.com/ (BGPC) and was really (really really) impressed by the great variety of shows that support our hobby. When you think about how many of them are fan productions just reveling in the modern surge in board game creativity and popularity.

However I also noticed that some shows I've heard about aren't listed on the site. If you like a podcast and can't find it on BGPC, then please contact the show creators and let them know they are missing out on a valuable (and free) publicity resource.

Board Game Podcasts doesn't take control of submitted feeds, it just acts like an index that links to the podcast feed. In other words it just helps interested people navigate to the original source of podcast.

There is no cost to participate, it's just a free service Adam and I offer because we like games. Heck there isn't even an obligation for the shows we list to advertise us back. If you like the service, help spread the word. If you don't, then let us know what you might like to help it improve.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.