Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Smith
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Klaude's thread on TT ruling (found here) got me thinking about memorable TT plays--it's an awesome card with a lot of applications.

Anyone have any good stories they'd like to share?
Or clever/cruel uses of the card they've thought of?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ty Hansen
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
IMO, the cruelest Truthtrance play is always:
"BG, is your prediction for [enter faction about to win] to win this turn?"

It takes soooooo much effort, planning and creativity to try to set up the BG prediction*, and then it can all be robbed with such a simple play.
Total bone-age.

Personally, I don't think TT should be able to target the prediction...

*Sentiment does not apply to coincidental prediction wins, but ones the BG actively tries to make happen, by allying in certain ways, losing/winning certain battles, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Johnson
United States
Crystal Lake
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Having just had this happen to me in PBeM game #10, I will agree with Ty. But to be honest, I had already kind of bungled the Voice on the final battle I had to throw, raising suspicions. The TT was just to confirm. (And since they were actually tryng to get my *ally* to spend the TT to make the confirmation, I ended up being forced to admit the prediction just so we wouldn't waste the card.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.