Popular Tags: [View All]
David Webb
United States
North Little Rock
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been trying to find a reasonable deal for it (I'm a sucker for Ancient themed games) but it's not available in the U.S. and the prices plus shipping from the UK or France seem pretty steep for something that doesn't have much in the way of press or effort to let people know about it. There have been almost no comments in the forum since it was even released, so I'm not breaking my neck or my wallet to get it (this seems to be the third thread posted about it, period).

Molibob has it for 10.35 GBP, but won't reply to my requests to buy it from them - and Amazon.uk won't ship games to the U.S., so I guess the publishers are going to have to do better than this to get it into people's hands over here. whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Webb
United States
North Little Rock
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ended up getting one from Celestial in the UK - got lucky and saw they had a copy for under 20euro. Something has changed on Amazon.uk now also so that they do allow (or this was an exception) games to be sent to the U.S.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.