Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Conley
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Life is too short not to live it up a little!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm quite a fan of Michael Barnes' reviews and, while I miss his presence here on BGG, I've followed him over on Fortress Ameritrash for quite awhile now. His regular Thursday review column, "Cracked LCD", is moving! Here's the link...

http://www.nohighscores.com/2012/05/17/world-conquerors-in-r...

ENJOY! I always do!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
So, had HE, or was it them others, whereupon then: "Jumped the Gameshark"? robot
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Conley
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Life is too short not to live it up a little!
mbmbmbmbmb
NICE!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
I tried to leave the following 'exchange' on his site there, but; IT HATE ME! Their 'Captcha' is messed up! All I'm getting were: "Complete the CAPTCHA" with nothing else to 'complete'?

Quote:
Hoi Michael, and GRATZ! there, while I find that game you discussed here, on being quite interesting with what they'd presented for everything it included. Your description with overview helped "make its case" as far that 'moi' were concerned, so: "Good JORB!" I now wonder if YOU shall be capable to garner a copy of the upcoming "Fortress America" also, if you are at all interested to REVIEW such?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.