Bomber Command» Forums » Rules

Subject: Card #108: Dropped Guard rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrzej Fiett
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems like this card should refer to nightfighters' attacks only. I don't think dropping guard of bomber's crew could affect effectiveness of flak.

Am I right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Brimmicombe-Wood
United Kingdom
Ely
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What does the card say?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrzej Fiett
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm at work now and haven't game with me (what a pity) I'll type out the text in the evening.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrzej Fiett
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, the text is:
Quote:
If a raid is on its return flightpath (in the case of main Force raids the stream must have passed the target), increase a single attack roll against that raid by 2 and ignore any defensive fire result.

I think it should be:
Quote:
If a raid is on its return flightpath (in the case of main Force raids the stream must have passed the target), increase a single nightfighter unit attack roll against that raid by 2 and ignore any defensive fire result.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Brimmicombe-Wood
United Kingdom
Ely
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, I'm happy with the text as-is. The concept of complacency works for all kinds of attack.

Of course, folks are welcome to house rule things if they don't agree. At the end of the day the game is only my take on things and you may have a different view.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrzej Fiett
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see your point, thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.