Fortune and Glory: The Cliffhanger Game» Forums » General

Subject: Competitive or Co-op rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What's the most enjoyable way to play this game? Is it competing against each other or co-op?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A quick search reveals:[geekurl=http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/9094342]This Identical thread[/geekurl]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quint Wheeler
United States
North Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
Q
badge
Q
mbmbmbmbmb
I usually play with 6 players and I think I enjoy the team game best (in 2 teams), followed by the co-op and then the straight competitive (mostly because it just takes too long with more than 2 or 3 players). You'd think the co-op would be the fastest, but having to deal with the villain phase makes it take just as long as the team game. It seems like a lot of the event cards have an effect that's not as useful in the co-op game (i.e. That belongs in a museum!).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zippadeedoodah
Netherlands
Almere
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I usually play with two, and we strongly prefer competitive. We usually have a very close finish.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Todesco
United States
Chicago Suburbs
Illinois
flag msg tools
Read it again, carefully...
badge
Hey! I bought OverText! I'm cooler than you!
mbmbmbmbmb
Teams. Definitely teams. You get the competitive game, but someone to "help" when you get stuck. We've been playing other games that have this option like this (A Touch of Evil: The Supernatural Game) and liking it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.