Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Galati
United States
Manalapan
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jim, is there any chance that we can get any type of previews? Any little tidbit would be very welcome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Krohn
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
badge
Ahhh....my misspent youth...
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure...

I'm waiting for art and other things to finish up. Then, I was going to start putting out a something roughly each week until it hits print. There is a lot in the box and I don't think I will run out. There is so much good stuff that it will take a player a long time to explore all the options.

If I don't start this next week, it will probably be the week after.

Counters are done. The game is shipping with 7.5 counter sheets.

4.5 counter sheets from the base game
3 counter sheets for the expansion

We tweaked the base game counter sheets ever so slightly. The layout and number of each counter is the same, but we added a few minor things to some of the counters to better accommodate things we added in the expansion. Strictly speaking it didn't need to be done, but since GMT added the base game counters sheets, we decided to take advantage of it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ægir Æxx
Iceland
Reykjavik
Gullbringusysla
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Galati
United States
Manalapan
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jim Krohn wrote:
Sure...

I'm waiting for art and other things to finish up. Then, I was going to start putting out a something roughly each week until it hits print. There is a lot in the box and I don't think I will run out. There is so much good stuff that it will take a player a long time to explore all the options.

If I don't start this next week, it will probably be the week after.

Counters are done. The game is shipping with 7.5 counter sheets.

4.5 counter sheets from the base game
3 counter sheets for the expansion

We tweaked the base game counter sheets ever so slightly. The layout and number of each counter is the same, but we added a few minor things to some of the counters to better accommodate things we added in the expansion. Strictly speaking it didn't need to be done, but since GMT added the base game counters sheets, we decided to take advantage of it.

Thanks Jim!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.