Subject: Which sleeves fits best? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
badge
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I would like to sleeve the netrunner cards and would like to know which sleeves fits best?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joakim Björklund
Finland
flag msg tools
Overtext?! We don't need no stinking overtext! Oh wait...
badge
mbmbmbmb
The old cards were Magic-sized. I assume the new ones have the same size, since the other LCGs use that size as well (right?).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JockiB wrote:
The old cards were Magic-sized.

and which size is Magic-sized?

JockiB wrote:
I assume the new ones have the same size, since the other LCGs use that size as well (right?).

I need to know it for the original game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joakim Björklund
Finland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Ah, sorry. Magic-sized card sleeves are the "standard size" for me, everything else has an odd size...

Magic cards are about 63 mm x 88 mm. Sleeves of this size are probably the easiest to find, they're in about every game shop that sells Magic-cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Many thanks, Joakim!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.