History of the Roman Empire» Forums » Rules

Subject: romans and forts rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
romano veronese
Italy
flag msg tools
mb
When could occur the situation where a roman coul have a empty fort and use it for the control ofa province if roman player is not allowed to leave a fort empty of troops ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As I recall, the Fort is the last casualty in a defensive combat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
romano veronese
Italy
flag msg tools
mb
i believe i misunderstand the rule modest: Romans could leave a province garrisoned just from a fort (so more points, more cities more fun !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Broglia
Italy
Torino
ITALY
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
buondiavolo wrote:
When could occur the situation where a roman coul have a empty fort and use it for the control ofa province if roman player is not allowed to leave a fort empty of troops ?

15.3 Diocesis Victory Points:

CONTROL: "For this purpose only, a Roman Faction player earns Roman Victory Points if he has at least one Legion in the Diocese and only Forts/ Fortresses in all the Diocese’s other Provinces. (Forts/Fortresses do not control a Province at any other time.)

8.2 Buildings Romans : "While building the Roman player may also pick up Legions from map, in order to use them in expansion. Areas may not be
vacated this way, one Legion or a Fort/Fortress must remain in each area.

So a fort can be left alone in an area during the Building Roman phase.

Aloa
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.