Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Hojnacki
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
July 29th Turn

Germans won the initiative, and after some debate they decided to take.

(FYI Since I haven’t mentioned it before I’m playing with a V# of “1”)

I managed to get the Gott SS Police KG as a variable reinforcement and strategic moved him to SW of Utena.

So while reading the German reinforcement schedule, I saw that the Russian get quite a bit of reinforcements at the “D” hex in a few short turns making me regret moving 9th Corp east of Glubokoye last turn. The bogs of hexrow XX20 beckon and the corp quickly changes direction.

The line along the Sorot River is shaping up, not a strong position but it will have too do for now. Otherwise not much to report railed some supply forward and into reserve depots at Riga and Daugavpils.

A quick and quiet German turn.

...Cant seem to load another photo, perhaps there is a file size limit per post? Guess I'll just do each sides turn as individual posts, that's annoying but I'm not sure why its not letting me load multiple photos.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Brosius
United States
Needham Heights
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
My favorite 18xx game for six players is two games of 1846 with three players each.
mbmbmbmbmb
I think 9th Corps' job is basically "run" (while, to the extent possible, not getting killed.) However, this is not obvious; I didn't see things that way either the first time I played.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.