Chris G
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a favorite game to bring out with the family no one has noticed a penis either, I suspect it's not what it looks like. But anyway it's a fantastic family game that always brings out some laughs and unlike say Apples to Apples it's not just an arbitrary scoring game. I don't think we've ever just played one game of it. Plus while I hate scrabble this game isn't a punishing spelling game because you can do well with four letter words. Also your word isn't dependent on placement which also helps younger players. We have introduced this to many none geeks also and it's always a hit and have boughten now four copies as requested gifts for people.

We keep track of points but have never jotted down the words. We find it's pretty easy to remember when someone has already played a word.

Oh to make it more entertaining we have made the rule that when you are borderline insane and spell your gibberish word you also have to use it in a sentence.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Bowdish
United States
Argyle
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you talking about Ithaqua? Given the skeletal appearance, I think that "structure" is the pelvic bone and not Ithaqua's 'bone'.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Bowdish
United States
Argyle
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Either way, I enjoyed your review.

Though I would think that a 'Great Old One' might be a bit more, uhm, "Great"

Must be the environment that he chooses to live in whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Casiglio
United States
Ansonia
CT
flag msg tools
ConnCon 2018 March 23, 24, 25 in Stamford, CT
badge
mbmbmb
kryyst wrote:

Oh to make it more entertaining we have made the rule that when you are borderline insane and spell your gibberish word you also have to use it in a sentence.

We're totally adopting this house rule!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.