Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Well, these "were" when they continue on allowing such in the remotest, flimsiest, slimiest 'fashioning' of which any have created to proliferate just thus! Maybe, there ought to become a "Little Gamer's Table" for those of you here unable to situate themselves with the remainder of ADULTS presently?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My head now hurts. Seriously hurts.

I have consulted with a nuclear and non-nuclear physicist to decipher this and their collective wisdom says

"this is from a higher power" but higher power is undefined.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Hey, I'm not the 'one' here at BGG instituting anything having on doing with 'segregated' policy in order to cater to some select few-(many?) for whom were so 'sensitively detached' from ubiquitous ongoings. Their upcoming "U.I."-overhaul will see to that aspect, where ALL shall be allowed to select choice portions of the site to constantly VIEW, and then never seeing whatever anyone else had offered past such. You see, they don't wish to RELY on someone making the 'proper choice' for themself as regarded what is, or isn't, generally acceptable to tolerate around here. It's "boiling down to render" whether their touted "U.I."-upgrade, or the upcoming FFG "Fortress America" REVAMP, will then occur first?
robot
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
The secondary 'facet' with THIS, is to have some others become 'recognizant' upon the FACT it were around, and WHY overlook it as just such? The 'feigned harm' were nothing more than ONLY thus.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Celina
United States
University City
MO
flag msg tools
mb
Orangemoose wrote:
My head now hurts. Seriously hurts.

I have consulted with a nuclear and non-nuclear physicist to decipher this and their collective wisdom says

"this is from a higher power" but higher power is undefined.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................

My guess is the wargaming forums are hard to find. Or are going to be harder to find.

Grogs, am I right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Linda Baldwin
United States
White Plains
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was thinking this was about the "Women in Gaming" kerfuffle. But my Grogs Fu is weak, and Google Translate hasn't managed to add Groggy to its programming.

Grogs -- ever considered posting in a known language? Just to keep the rest of us on our toes?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
surprise You BOTH were CORRECT, as 'moi' wanted on pointing OUT those as well. It is to respond about there WERE: 'discrimination/segregation'; and since they're OK about such, then ONE MORE INSTANCE won't matter then, eh?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolf
Switzerland
KY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not trolling.

Quote:
Maybe, there ought to become a "Little Gamer's Table" for those of you here unable to situate themselves with the remainder of ADULTS presently?

while I have to admit that my bowels tell me what this means, not the brain, I could not agree more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
MeGusta wrote:
Don't feed the trolls.
Yeah, they're 'pretty' 'obviously' "selfishly-sufficient!" Hell, 'rocks' & 'woodworks' suddenly become "vacated posthaste" at that...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.