William Wood
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I just acquired a truly assorted collection of Heroclix figures (about 150) from all over the map. Has anyone created an Excel spreadsheet that covers every set? I want to sort out what I have in one place, if possible.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
colin oatway
United Kingdom
wokingham, Nr reading
berkshire
flag msg tools
Sometimes I pretend to be normal
badge
But it gets boring, so I go back to being me
mbmbmbmbmb
you may want to check out http://trade.mahasamatman.com/.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Ross
United States
Lewisville
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You could also try HCRealms.com. If you go to the Units section of the site, every set is organized by figure number which is listed on the figure itself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Club Squirrel
England
Brierley Hill
The Black Country
flag msg tools
designer
badge
One Squirrel to rule them all, One Squirrel to find them, One Squirrel to bring them all and in the darkness TPK them.
mbmbmbmbmb
Visskar wrote:
You could also try HCRealms.com. If you go to the Units section of the site, every set is organized by figure number which is listed on the figure itself.

I'd second this.
http://www.hcrealms.com/index.php?page=units
I'm still pretty much a noob myself when it comes to Heroclix and HCRealms has proven to be invaluable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Wood
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, everyone. I have already been enjoying HC Realms a great deal.

I guess what I'm looking for is a way to keep track of what I have and what I might want to get, rather than simply looking up what I got. For example, I have downloaded (and customized) Excel spreadsheets to keep track of my Horrorclix and Monsterpocalypse collections. Heroclix looks to be a LOT bigger than those game in terms of overall figures, but I was still hoping someone had created something similar.

Cheers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brenda Thorpe
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mst3k4ever wrote:
Thanks, everyone. I have already been enjoying HC Realms a great deal.

I guess what I'm looking for is a way to keep track of what I have and what I might want to get, rather than simply looking up what I got. For example, I have downloaded (and customized) Excel spreadsheets to keep track of my Horrorclix and Monsterpocalypse collections. Heroclix looks to be a LOT bigger than those game in terms of overall figures, but I was still hoping someone had created something similar.

Cheers.

you can use the HCrealms units section to track your collection.

above the picture and under the dial of each figure there are 3 sections marking "keep", "have" and "want". click the up arrow to increase by 1 or the down arrow to decrease by one

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Owsen
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, HCRealms Unit section.

Cut and past into Excel.

It's real easy man.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
colin oatway
United Kingdom
wokingham, Nr reading
berkshire
flag msg tools
Sometimes I pretend to be normal
badge
But it gets boring, so I go back to being me
mbmbmbmbmb
i have just uploaded an excel file with all sets/figures upto the Avengers Movie set
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Plainwell
Michigan
flag msg tools
Mi cabasa esta muy verde
badge
Et in Vantasia ego
mbmbmbmbmb
Checklists may be found here if that is helpful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.