Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Neil Blaiberg
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

Just looking for a recommendation for an adventury / dungeony gamethat I can play solo - bonus points if it can play decently with a young child (even if rule variants have to be used).

Note 1: I'm hoping to get my grubby hands on Mage Knight, so if any of these are similar then please bear that in mind.

- Dungeon Twister 2
- Legend of Drizzt (or any of the other D&D games - LoD seems the best for solo?)
- Earth Reborn
- Claustrophobia (heard this can play well solo as there's little hidden info?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
marco nwitdg
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My vote goes to Gears of War. A lot of fun playing solo both with one or two CoG soldier.
I should mention that I never played the games in your list, but Earth Reborn is for 2+. Both Mage Knight and Dungeon Twister 2 are on my list, while fantasy setting in D&D style, isn't appealing to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Rowe
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
whoa
mbmbmbmbmb
Lord of the Rings would be great both with a young child and solo, though you would probably want to pick up at least one expansion to give it some more depth for solo play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.