Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Defensive Stance : One person plays a card to stop everyone from moving this turn. Can this card be played to counter it? Does it counter the entire card or does it just let one person run?

Wisdom : When I use this to become first player for the round, does the player to my left go second, etc or does the original first player go second, etc?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Defensive Stance : One person plays a card to stop everyone from moving this turn. Can this card be played to counter it? Does it counter the entire card or does it just let one person run?

Yes - This card prevents the action of one card played against you, and a card that effects the group also effects you, so the play of this card would free you from that card's action.

Wisdom : When I use this to become first player for the round, does the player to my left go second, etc or does the original first player go second, etc?

After your turn the original 1st player takes their turn and turn order after them as normal. You just get to go out of order (going First) by playing Wisdom.

Thanks for playing - Richard

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Richard Launius wrote:

Yes - This card prevents the action of one card played against you, and a card that effects the group also effects you, so the play of this card would free you from that card's action.

And what about the last bit? If I play a prevention, does it allow EVERYONE to be free of the card or do only I get to move still?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
And what about the last bit? If I play a prevention, does it allow EVERYONE to be free of the card or do only I get to move still?

In this case it would only free you. After all, you were prepared and in a Defensive Stance - the other Heroes are on their own.

Richard

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.