Nameless Necromancer
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
Do what yhou wilt shall be the whole of the Law." - Aleister Crowley
badge
"I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine." - John Galt
mbmbmbmbmb
I just trotted out this little gem and played it for the first time since circa 1997! It was as fun and quick as I remember. I noted a little errata sheet tucked inside my edition that has not been posted to the Geek, so here it is.

The questions were posed by someone named Herbert Gratz and answered by Steve Jackson.

Question: Does one have to stop moving if one's unit moves into the zone of control of an enemy unit even if a river is between the two of them?

Answer: Zones of control are considered to extend across rivers, therefore your unit has to stop moving when it enters the adjacent hex even though the river is there.

Question: If one decides to attack across a river, does one have to attack every adjacent enemy unit or only one like the 'town' rule?

Answer: AS per 8.1, a unit does not have to attack an adjacent enemy unit across a river. Therefore if you decide to attack one unit you do not have to attack others.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.