Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Risk» Forums » General

Subject: 3000+ Risk miniatures from the era of Napoleon… FREE to a good home! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."
mbmbmbmbmb

If you are a wargame designer or a Napoleonic warfare enthusiast I have 3000+ plastic miniatures from both 1990s versions of Risk available FREE to a good home.

The miniatures are the infantry, cavalry, and artillery figures shown in this photograph. This offer essentially includes the army men from nine classic Risk games, for a total of over 3000 miniatures. Ten different colors are included.

These figures have not been counted, sorted, inventoried, or examined for damage. If you can put these to good use, take them! If they will sit gathering dust on a shelf in your game room, please leave them for another Geek. Thank you.

I will pay the postage, but these will only be shipped to an address in the continental United States.

The first Geek to post a request in this thread gets the goodies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Strabala
United States
Hiawatha
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
With a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.
mbmbmbmbmb
Pete, I could use these! I love buying cheap copies of Risk to give to friends & family. Now, with all this plastic goodness, I can upgrade their pieces from those horrible roman numerals and stars from the '70s & '80s.

Thank You!
-Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, the goodies are gone. Chris gets the army men.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EnderWizard
United States
Niskayuna
New York
flag msg tools
There is only one god and his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death...
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
(Falls down to knees, looks up to the sky, tears streaming down cheeks, raises both hands and balls hands into fists, shaking them at the sky, while the camera pulls straight up while focusing down on me...)

Damn you, crsluggo!

Okay, on a serious note: that's ridiculously nice and generous of you, Pete. I just wish I had seen this sooner!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Doerfler
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmb
Where did you get all of these pieces? I am in search of pieces like these and would love to know where you got these.

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
They are from the 1990s version of Risk. I bought old games at thrift stores like Goodwill.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runs with scissors
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
The die is cast.
badge
You say OCD like it's a bad thing.
mbmbmbmbmb
These are fairly easy to find at thrift stores. Just keep looking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Doerfler
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmb
Ok. I will have to try that. I was just hoping that they would be sold somewhere where I could get them in one pass. I am working on a gift for a friend of trying to make a map of the world and big enough for up to 12 people and need to get pieces for it.

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.