Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Luis da Ponte Alayza
Peru
Lima
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In a month im gonna be travelling to Germany, France and Holland; I was wondering which games that are only sold in europe should I get? Thanks in advance for your opinions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
Switzerland
Buchs
St. Gallen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Until very recently I'd have said nothing but then I learned about Hanabi / Hanabi & Ikebana. A sweet easy to explain co-op game that's only available in French (and Spanish). I definitely recommend picking it up when see it.

Beyond that I'm not knowledgeable enough in availabilities to point out other games. My suggestion would be to just take a stroll through some game shops.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rob cavallo
United States
roseland
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
why not get a version of monopoly specific to that country?

::runs for cover::
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis da Ponte Alayza
Peru
Lima
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kempeth wrote:
Until very recently I'd have said nothing but then I learned about Hanabi / Hanabi & Ikebana. A sweet easy to explain co-op game that's only available in French (and Spanish). I definitely recommend picking it up when see it.

Beyond that I'm not knowledgeable enough in availabilities to point out other games. My suggestion would be to just take a stroll through some game shops.

That's actually a good suggestion. I'm gonna look for it.
Thanks for the advice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis da Ponte Alayza
Peru
Lima
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
peloquin17 wrote:
why not get a version of monopoly specific to that country?

::runs for cover::

I wonder if there is a versión for Monaco.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In Germany just go shopping. Most gameshops have loads of games for nice prices.

In The Netherlands we might still have some cheap, OOP games - not sure if you're looking for that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tom dietl
Germany
regensburg
bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TurfMaster and Indonesia ! Both can be ordered online...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas
Germany
Nagold
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Indeed. For example for the area where I live there is a Monopoly black forest and so You have both - a souvenir and a game that You can brag about with Your gaming group.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.