Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My brother has recently gotten into Monsterpocalypse. He is a closet geek, his fiancee refuses to play with him, so the only time he gets to play is when he is with me and I keep all the games here. He said he saw pics of some Monsterpocalypse ape figures. I tried searching and the best thing I could find to match this description was a series called "Big in Japan". Does anyone know of any other ape monsters outside of this series? Also, if anyone has any complete sets of ape monster with unit figures for sale I would be interested in buying them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NovaPrimeGA wrote:
Monsterpocalypse is a collectible game with "blind" boxes, so you never know what you are going to get. Better to buy specific singles you want from Team Covenant.

http://teamcovenant.com/store/monsterpocalypse/singles.html

bodhisattva wrote:
My brother has recently gotten into Monsterpocalypse. He is a closet geek, his fiancee refuses to play with him, so the only time he gets to play is when he is with me and I keep all the games here. He said he saw pics of some Monsterpocalypse ape figures. I tried searching and the best thing I could find to match this description was a series called "Big in Japan". Does anyone know of any other ape monsters outside of this series? Also, if anyone has any complete sets of ape monster with unit figures for sale I would be interested in buying them.

I just checked it out and that's pretty awesome, thanks. Hopefully now before I go buying from the site somebody will be selling armies they no longer want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bwian, just
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Might be worth reposting in the Monsterpocalypse forums. Although complete armies from Monsterpocalypse Now are probably harder to come by than ones from Rise. (Sets 4 & 5 vs. Sets 1-3)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bwian wrote:
Might be worth reposting in the Monsterpocalypse forums. Although complete armies from Monsterpocalypse Now are probably harder to come by than ones from Rise. (Sets 4 & 5 vs. Sets 1-3)

Could you give me a link to that forum, please.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.