Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
How about this then? Follow that "PotSM", and your own OGRE-remake, with those materials comprising this, to then produce RULES with vessels to accompany that. I want those to COLLECT and DISPLAY myself. There are many here at BGG of whom could work upon something or another too. Get them 'busiest' at that!
arrrh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Drickman
United States
Ukiah
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't understand anything in your post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Lai
Hong Kong
Happy Valley
None
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I maybe wrong in my translation, I haven't found the Robert Wesley Rosetta Stone yet, but I think he means....

"I think he is impressed with the Orgre-remake set from Steve Jackson and wishes someone (maybe even Steve Jackson himself, if he is reading this) using the same 3D cardboard modeling techniques could come up with a naval game of similar design. He would like to collect and display them himself."

or

"kiss my shiny white ass."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
Garfink wrote:

"kiss my shiny white ass."

"kiss my shiny technicolor ass." is what you mean.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robb Minneman
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Jackasses? You let a whole column get stalled and strafed on account of a couple of jackasses? What the hell's the matter with you?
mbmbmbmbmb
He's already done it, Mr. Wesley. It's called Evil Stevie's Pirate Game. You just need to provide your own ships.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Windsor
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DanKD wrote:

One of the great joys at BGG is trying to interpret GROGnad's posts. It's like finding something in Minoan Linear A, it has markings that relate to other known languages, but when you piece it together, it seems unrelated to any known language. Besides, the messages are colorful and have an aesthetic value apart from the meaning of the script.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Grant
United States
Lafayette
CO
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that PotSM is the abbreviation for Pirates Of The Spanish Main. Which makes sense as a starting point: small, cheaply produced cardboard miniatures would be the logical choice for a Steve Jackson game on this topic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
DanKD wrote:
ARE you: Steve Jackson? OK then! It only 'mattered' that HE shall. surprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Kingdaddy wrote:
I think that PotSM is the abbreviation for Pirates Of The Spanish Main. Which makes sense as a starting point: small, cheaply produced cardboard miniatures would be the logical choice for a Steve Jackson game on this topic.
Well, 'close enough"; while the "PofSM" material-[plastic?]-(and I presume this same kind for the OGRE-remake), shall suffice in the manufacture of A-L-L 'eras' for this. WE could then be seeing: 'Ironclads' emerging; PRE-Dreadnaughts; WW1; 'Riverine' vessels; WW2; Modern; along with Port facilities layouts; "Gibraltar", etc. where some for here at BGG should be capable to collaborate on whatever these can, within wherever YOU shall.
cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
robbbbbb wrote:
He's already done it, Mr. Wesley. It's called Evil Stevie's Pirate Game. You just need to provide your own ships.
shake No, HE needs to supply the requisite 'vessels' for any 'eras' which would become 'covered' through THIS then. arrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.