Popular Tags: [View All]
Chuck Kroegel
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
The rules state that all reaction counters are pulled from units at the end of the turn.

The rules state that the regroup command that only happens in the command phase removes all suppression and reaction counters.

How could there ever be reaction counters on units in the command phase of the side that is about to execute that phase? They are all removed at the end of the last turn...and no reaction actions are allowed during the command phase so no reaction counters could be placed on units of the player who hasn't taken his command phase yet.

Hence there is no way there could ever be reaction counters on units eligible to regroup in the command phase.

Correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James

Brooklyn Park
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone else might have posted this... but it happend to us this weekend... During command phase, my oponenent destroyed my walker... I had the damage that caused a reaction token to be placed on units in proximity...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Japan
Saitama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the book available at the moment, but I'm pretty sure you only remove one suppression token at the end of the turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James

Brooklyn Park
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Supression is not Reaction

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Japan
Saitama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rocky123 wrote:
Supression is not Reaction

Haha! Very true. That's what you get for not reading the questions properly (or getting things mixed up in your head).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James

Brooklyn Park
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
:)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Miller
United States
Rock Hill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would guess they said removes all reaction and suppression counters to future proof against new rules or units that might make this possible, and/or to stress that the action totally clears status markers on the target unit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dirk Diggler
msg tools
The act of giving them an order in the command phase gives them a reaction marker, that the order of regroup immediately lifts- it means that when you are given a regroup order you still get two actions and can react in the action phase, but if you are given a command phase action order, you get a reaction marker and annot react/can only take one action in the action phase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.