ALEXANDER ARGYROPOULOS
Greece
ATHENS
ATHENS
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The first time we saw the 12 Realms, we knew that it could be one of our next games. Heroes, known characters, realms, a fantastic gameplay, a variety of difficulty levels...this game has the elements we look for.

So, after a lot of playtesting and by contacting the designer of the Game, Ignazio we decided to publish the 12 Realms. The most part of the game as we have it in our minds is finished, yet we try some new things around the rules and we think the final result will be just great.

Is a bit early to announce dates but we will keep you informed for its development and we hope in the end to enjoy it as we do all this time.

www.magecompany.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Galen Ciscell
United States
Auburn
WA
flag msg tools
designer
Check out my game, Atlantis Rising! :)
mb
Great news! Keep us posted!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hansen
United States
Alta Loma
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very good news indeed! Glad to hear that this game will be published.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
LIFEFORM - LATE PLEDGE NOW!!!
badge
LIFEFORM - LATE PLEDGE NOW!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed, good stuff! ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Viktor H
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great news.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Seb. ●leoskyangel●
Malaysia
Bangsar & PJ
flag msg tools
badge
I play games not to win, it's the gathering that's important - Thanks for the tip Cate108!
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, what a surprise! I'm pleased to hear the news.

- Damien
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aloha!
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
AAGH! YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!
mbmbmbmbmb
Please don't change the art! I love the look of this game as-is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ALEXANDER ARGYROPOULOS
Greece
ATHENS
ATHENS
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The art won't change but there are some cards which are not quite finished. Beside we like this style. We will do our best.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Waleke
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
or zombies or ...
badge
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so." Douglas Adams
mbmbmbmbmb
Any ideas on how you all are going to package it? Will it be a base set of 4 realms and then expansions for the rest?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ALEXANDER ARGYROPOULOS
Greece
ATHENS
ATHENS
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Normally we will make a pack for 1-4 players and then an extension which will add 2 more players.

I still check it cause there are some ideas on the table. We will make more important announcements as soon as we finish our campaign on kickstarter with a current game, then we will have a short period to decide the final way 12 Realms will be delivered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Waleke
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
or zombies or ...
badge
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so." Douglas Adams
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome. Thanks for the info.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Hartman
United States
Roseville
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great news! I was very interested in this game, after I saw it in a geeklist recently. I haven't bothered with many print and play games, as I don't have a good printer (in fact, no printer currently) and some of them require way too much materials/time/effort for what I'd like to put into assembling a game.

Now that I see it's been picked up for publishing, I'm anxiously awaiting it! You have my support, for sure!

I'd love to see more than 4 realms in the base game, however. I always found it kind of odd, that a game called 12 realms seems to only have 4 realms currently (although I do understand that seems like the easy way for expansions)? I guess it will all depend on the quality of the components, and price point!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ALEXANDER ARGYROPOULOS
Greece
ATHENS
ATHENS
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We have the 6 Realms so far but the rest 6 require over 6 months to bring them in the final form. So, we begin with the 6 and we will see for the rest. It's nice to hear having your support!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Hartman
United States
Roseville
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My daughter is very much enjoying fantasy themed games, and when I saw this one my first reaction was, "This would be a great game to play with her!".

The various characters that she would recognize really adds to it all! Thanks for the response! 6 realms sounds like enough variety to start with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ALEXANDER ARGYROPOULOS
Greece
ATHENS
ATHENS
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ALEXANDER ARGYROPOULOS
Greece
ATHENS
ATHENS
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Hi everyone the last days we work as fast as we can to finish the artwork of the game. Here are some pictures from the boxed game, of course is still under development

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.