tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A L
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
"I play to win, as much or more than any egoist who thinks he's going to win by other means. I want to win the match. But I don't give in to tactical reasoning as the only way to win, rather I believe that efficacy is not divorced from beauty."
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a 'willpower failure' this morning and jumped aboard. Can't wait to deploy those special forces.

Was it a mounted map in the end?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Land
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
HarlemMimeSchool wrote:
I had a 'willpower failure' this morning and jumped aboard. Can't wait to deploy those special forces.

Was it a mounted map in the end?

No. There are two full-size maps that would have been prohibitively expensive (I assume) to mount. Maybe...if it sells out...three times...? :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A L
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
"I play to win, as much or more than any egoist who thinks he's going to win by other means. I want to win the match. But I don't give in to tactical reasoning as the only way to win, rather I believe that efficacy is not divorced from beauty."
mbmbmbmbmb
It deserves to sell out, if only because it's not a game on the Eastern Front of WW2. Again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A L
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Wait, more questions: has GMT stuck with the artwork from the p500 image?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"L'état, c'est moi."
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Roger's Reviews: check out my reviews page, right here on BGG!
badge
Caution: May contain wargame like substance
mbmbmbmbmb
HarlemMimeSchool wrote:
Wait, more questions: has GMT stuck with the artwork from the p500 image?

I'm speculating it'll be this...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan White
United States
Duncanville
Texas
flag msg tools
Let's hope for a quick victory for the Peoples' Army and a reunification of Korea under the benign rule of...uh, not the Great Leader or the Dear Leader...whatever the new guy's calling himself. And after their victory, may the sounds of gunshots fill the air! I'm really looking forward to this one. When is it going to ship?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Volko Ruhnke
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone here will be at Tempe EXPO in late June, I'm looking for a game of NW:K, any scenario, Basic or Advanced. Please Geekmail me if interested. Volko

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
It's just a ride...
England
Bury St Edmunds
For now.
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Does this mean that the P500 price is no longer valid? I ask because GMT still has the P500 price advertised on their site, but it wouldn't let me complete the transaction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Land
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Shauneroo wrote:
Does this mean that the P500 price is no longer valid? I ask because GMT still has the P500 price advertised on their site, but it wouldn't let me complete the transaction.

I believe the price doesn't change until it actually ships. If you're having any difficulties ordering, I highly recommend contacting the office either via the chat function (time zone permitting) or sending an email.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
It's just a ride...
England
Bury St Edmunds
For now.
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Toadkillerdog wrote:
Shauneroo wrote:

I believe the price doesn't change until it actually ships. If you're having any difficulties ordering, I highly recommend contacting the office either via the chat function (time zone permitting) or sending an email.

Seems to work now, and I have placed the order :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Land
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Shauneroo wrote:
Toadkillerdog wrote:
Shauneroo wrote:

Seems to work now, and I have placed the order :-)

Excellent and thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.