Brent Cunningham
United States
Lake Geneva
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The internet baseball league that I participate in is currently looking for potential owners or co-owners.

The league is a 24 team dynasty league, with rosters of 35 players, 25 of which may be active at a given time. Each year, players have new cards, like Dynasty League Baseball, which are based on the previous year's MLB stats.

Each team plays a full 162 game schedule from April through September, and then there is a 10 team playoff (5 teams from each conference). Owners are responsible for playing their home games each week (3 games per week,) and for supplying an MIS (manager's instruction sheet) to their road opponent. Games can also be played using chat software (mIRC) and a rollbot random number generator. Quite a few of the owners play "face to face" in the IBL chat room when possible.

If you become an owner, you should expect to put in a few hours per week running your team...games, transactions, etc.

I looked for a dynasty baseball league like this for years, and I feel I've found the best one...realistic gameplay, good owners (many have been in the league for years,) yearly free agent draft, trading, established and comprehensive league constitution, etc.

If you are interested in becoming an associate owner, co-owner, or maybe owning your own team, reply here or contact me via geekmail, and I will give you the commissioner's email address.

In the meantime, you can check things out using these links:

www.ibl.org
almanac.ibl.org

Or, check out the cards here:

ftp://ftp.ibl.org/ibl/cards/2012
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.