Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Rimmer
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I'm currently considering doing a game design doc for a Car Wars like PC\IPad game. So far the only certs are. Set in 70's post apoc (we obviously can't use real car names though), turn based, topdown or isometric. I don't want it to be to arcade like but make driving exciting. I think DarkWind does the driving well and keeps the excitement going, however again we are aiming at top down or iso, more boardgames like and we won't have a physics based engine sadly. The previous games made by the team are PC wargames.

I will say the decision to go ahead with it is not mine to make, however I do want to put a good case across. I also haven't to tell you we haven't endless funds.

So please say what you'd like to see, what are must have features. You can email me at j__rimmerAThotmailDOTcom.

Thanks for your time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Reed
United States
Kyle
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Please check and follow our online policy: http://www.sjgames.com/general/online_policy.html And note:

"We currently do not allow "apps" for mobile devices to be created using our content or trademarks."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam D.
United States
Suquamish
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And if you do they'll sic the Secret Service on you in a fit of irony.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.