Subject: What's best rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Didier Bredael
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello,

I'm the owner of the first edition here. It's been years that we haven't play this game but now, we want to play it again!

But I only play the base game with no expansions. But I have the two expansions and want to play with some things from these two expansions.

What I'm sure is to integrate the ports and the siege engines (from the first expansion)

But I just ask my self which is the best set of house cards? The one from the base game of the one from ASoS? (I don't like the one from ACoK because it's more chaotic…)

And last but not least: Which Westeros deck is better? The one from the base game, the one from the base game with the variant of ACoK or the one from ASoS?

We will play a 5 or a 6 player game…don't know yet.

Thank's for the answers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Toxic
United Kingdom
Belper
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ports, westros cards and house cards from ASOS, 5 players. This will give you the best game if you haven't played for a while, introduce tactic cards, leaders or one time orders if things start getting stale. Keep it simple with lots of player interaction. Definately our groups favorite game. Winter is coming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.