Popular Tags: [View All]
Fabio Binder
Brazil
Curitiba
PR
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I would like to give a microbadge to the participants of a Math Trade . How can I do it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Send them each 8 GG and a link to the badge you want them to buy with it?

If you mean you want to create a new microbadge for this specific event, see Microbadge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabio Binder
Brazil
Curitiba
PR
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
russ wrote:
Send them each 8 GG and a link to the badge you want them to buy with it?

If you mean you want to create a new microbadge for this specific event, see Microbadge.

Hi, thanks for the answer. I want to do something like the official contests, that is, when you participate, you win a microbadge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
YaVerOt YaVerOt
United States
Arvada
Colorado
flag msg tools
Armchair warriors often fail, and we've been poisoned by these fairy tales.
badge
Aoi Aoi toki ga toke dasheta.
mbmbmbmbmb
Define participation. Listing an item, then doing nothing else? Listing the item and submitting a want list (something the system can't see)? Answering questions in the discussion thread? Answering questions in the discussion thread? Actually getting a trade (excluding a mock-trade, I'm 0 for whatever)?

I'm not looking to be negative, but solutions need good problem statements, especially when automated.

While nothing's perfect, the current try-to-get-8-gg-to-your-target-before-cate works pretty well. My observations indicate she enjoys the competition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabio Binder
Brazil
Curitiba
PR
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yaverot wrote:
Define participation. Listing an item, then doing nothing else? Listing the item and submitting a want list (something the system can't see)? Answering questions in the discussion thread? Answering questions in the discussion thread? Actually getting a trade (excluding a mock-trade, I'm 0 for whatever)?

I'm not looking to be negative, but solutions need good problem statements, especially when automated.

While nothing's perfect, the current try-to-get-8-gg-to-your-target-before-cate works pretty well. My observations indicate she enjoys the competition.

Thanks for your hints. Just listing an item is ok, because the participants of the Math Trade belong to a closed group.

What is "try-to-get-8-gg-to-your-target-before-cate"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
YaVerOt YaVerOt
United States
Arvada
Colorado
flag msg tools
Armchair warriors often fail, and we've been poisoned by these fairy tales.
badge
Aoi Aoi toki ga toke dasheta.
mbmbmbmbmb
Cate
United States
Mequon
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
No good deed goes unpunished.
badge
Ring the bells that still can ring, Forget your perfect offering, There's a crack in everything, That's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
mbmbmbmbmb
hands out with a buy a mathtrade badge in trades she's in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Froggy McFrogface
United States
FORT COLLINS
CO
flag msg tools
badge
When green is all there is to be, it could make you wonder why. But why wonder? I'm green, and it'll do fine: it's beautiful, and I think it's what I want to be.
mbmbmbmbmb
Portugal
Lagos
Algarve
flag msg tools
I've been offline from BGG for the last couple of weeks, but I'll be back very soon!
badge
I'm that weirdo that keeps track of how many badges Kaffedrake has sold prior to yesterday
mb

is the go-to expert on all things microbadge, and

skippen
United States
Greeley
Colorado
flag msg tools
admin
Cary Grant, 1904 - 1986
badge
How old Cary Grant? Old Cary Grant fine. How you?
mbmbmbmbmb

is your microbadge admin. I'd contact them to find out how to do it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Burster of Bubbles, Destroyer of Dreams.
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
Just imagine the red offboard up here. I'll create it Real Soon Now...
badge
Yes, I know a proper 18XX tile should have a tile number.
mbmbmbmbmb
The BGG.con math trade microbadges are given to anyone who puts in a wish list on time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.