Jason Smith
United States
Grand Prairie
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This Wednesday I will be running some demos for Eagle and Griffin Games at Area 51 in Grapevine Tx. The spotlight game this week will be Pergamon, and I will also have Incan Gold, Roll Through the Ages and Santiago de Cuba. I hope to see some fellow BGGers there.

If you have special requests for future demos, please send me Geek Mail and I will see if I can get a copy to bring. (To the person that requested Pizza Theory, I'm still working on that)

Time:
7 - 8:30(ish)

Place:
Area 51 Gaming & Collectibles
130 N. Main Street, Ste. #130
Grapevine, TX 76051

Store Phone: (817) 416-2595 (in case you get lost)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
いい竹やぶだ!

South Euclid
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmb
Do you mean Gryphon Games? Or did Merv buy them out?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Smith
United States
Grand Prairie
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a mathematician, not a speller

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin McKenzie
United States
Garland
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bamf226 wrote:
To the person that requested Pizza Theory, I'm still working on that

The person I was going to send to Area 51 with my copy did not make it to the Dallas Games Marathon Convention this weekend

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Cooper
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
badge
mb
bamf226 wrote:
This Wednesday I will be running some demos for Eagle and Griffin Games at Area 51 in Grapevine Tx. The spotlight game this week will be Pergamon, and I will also have Incan Gold, Roll Through the Ages and Santiago de Cuba. I hope to see some fellow BGGers there.

If you have special requests for future demos, please send me Geek Mail and I will see if I can get a copy to bring. (To the person that requested Pizza Theory, I'm still working on that)

Time:
7 - 8:30(ish)

Place:
Area 51 Gaming & Collectibles
130 N. Main Street, Ste. #130
Grapevine, TX 76051

Store Phone: (817) 416-2595 (in case you get lost)

Thanks. I might stop by, but I couldn't wait and had to buy my own copy of Pizza Theory. Which is a great 3-player filler by the way (a category that is severely lacking).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Smith
United States
Grand Prairie
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bkmckenzie wrote:
bamf226 wrote:
To the person that requested Pizza Theory, I'm still working on that

The person I was going to send to Area 51 with my copy did not make it to the Dallas Games Marathon Convention this weekend

I appreciate the effort Kevin. Bryan, maybe we can have Pizza Theory be one of the spotlight games in June if you are willing to offer your copy for demonstrations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Cooper
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
badge
mb
That would be great.

I think I could teach it if you like, depending on the date.

Even if I can't make the June event, I could drop it by Area 51 for you to demo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Smith
United States
Grand Prairie
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bcooperok wrote:
That would be great.

I think I could teach it if you like, depending on the date.

Even if I can't make the June event, I could drop it by Area 51 for you to demo.

I'd welcome you to teach it if you want. I'm looking at June 6 and 20 for the June demo days. Are either of them available with your schedule?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Cooper
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Either one looks clear for me...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.