Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mark selleck
Australia
Alice Springs
NT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to things id like to make clear to myself.

When entering into melee with enemy units that can not melee I understand that they are removed but is a melee counter still placed on the hex? (We have been playing that it is)

Also when using leadership to spot are you able in the same impulse to use the leadership value in an attack that is resaulted from the intial spot?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark selleck
Australia
Alice Springs
NT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok thanks for all the help you have been providing.

Is it correct that if the leader fails to spot the enemy then the leadership value can not be used, even if firing with units in the same hex as the leader at a differnt target during the impulse the leader attempted to spot. (as the leader is marked with an op complete)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Petters
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jesters_race wrote:
Ok thanks for all the help you have been providing.

Is it correct that if the leader fails to spot the enemy then the leadership value can not be used, even if firing with units in the same hex as the leader at a differnt target during the impulse the leader attempted to spot. (as the leader is marked with an op complete)

It's also why trying to spot is a "last resort" move. The consequences of not spotting are quite bad. I'd rather wait to see if the unit fires at some point during the turn and then open up the can of pain that the leader has assembled...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.