Matthew Saloff
United States
Edinboro
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
This is a rebellion, isn't it? I rebel.
badge
He's a card player, gambler, scoundrel. You'd like him.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm thinking no, mainly because we've already gotten quite a bit of Rohan stuff so I hope they explore a new area to get cards for.

I think it means we'll just likely see cards like Shadowfax, Asfaloth, Bill the Pony, etc. soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas McGranor Jr
United States
Erie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mattr0polis wrote:
I'm thinking no, mainly because we've already gotten quite a bit of Rohan stuff so I hope they explore a new area to get cards for.

I think it means we'll just likely see cards like Shadowfax, Asfaloth, Bill the Pony, etc. soon.

My thoughts exactly. We will probably get a couple Rohan Mounts, but I'm more excited about Bill as a Hobbit helper and Shadowfax to work with Gandalf.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jefferson Krogh
United States
San Leandro
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mounts as attachments seem fairly overdue; I'm curious to see what they'll do with them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Morris
Scotland
Harrogate
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
designer
Join the BGG Folding @Home Team !!
badge
This user had more :gg: than sense
mbmbmbmbmb
Kobold Curry Chef wrote:
Mounts as attachments seem fairly overdue; I'm curious to see what they'll do with them.
Push food in at one end, and shovel it away at the other.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jefferson Krogh
United States
San Leandro
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AnnuverScotinExile wrote:
Kobold Curry Chef wrote:
Push food in at one end, and shovel it away at the other.

I sense a new resource type on the way...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Campo
United Kingdom
Manchester
lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I always wonder if, we don't get some new cards because they where force to do 3 of kind even on the rare unique artifact and characters. i think it will be Shadowfax, might be a Gyro-copter though :-p

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.