United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
The die is cast.
badge
You say OCD like it's a bad thing.
mbmbmbmbmb
When the med front is activated, England and Germany allocate production points to the Mediterranean, and later Germany has to make a Eastfront/Westfront allocation. Is this information open or hidden? I couldn't find it explicitly detailed in the rules.

clarification: I know that the overall production is public on the PP track, I was just wondering about the division of the overall production.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Lags
Australia
Parramatta
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Always played open. For Medfront it would have to be open anyway because you are rolling dice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runs with scissors
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
The die is cast.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That makes the most sense. But if you're playing hidden info, that would probably be something that you'd do and write down the result without showing the other person.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Menconi
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The game components include--and Vasal includes--the Production Chart, whre PP values are displayed. There are counters in Vasal, and I believe they are still available as separate download from Columbia, for PP transfers and other interesting info. I think the only info you write on the Game Record Sheet, and don't inform your opponent right away, is unit appearance time advancement (?--no, there is something else, too). Vasal has a "delayed note" feature that allows you to record such info, get it date-stamped, and then reveal it later; this is the V-equivalent of writing it on a GRS. I know in FTF play, Craig always asks about PP levels, and what he and the opponent saved in a turn, so I've taken that as the expectation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runs with scissors
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
The die is cast.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
scouterpmphx wrote:
I know in FTF play, Craig always asks about PP levels, and what he and the opponent saved in a turn, so I've taken that as the expectation.

Good enough for me.

If you think of what else is hidden info besides the unit advancement, I'd be interested in hearing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.