Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Mayer
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am going to be at Gen Con this summer and will be bringing along the newest version of the game. It should be what is fairly set as the finished game.

I don't have events listed. Instead, I will be in the open gaming area with the game and would love to teach and share the game with anyone who is interested. Your thoughts and feedback are also very welcome!

I will be in the open gaming area:

Friday from around 11 am - 5pm
Saturday from around 7 am - 1:30 and from 6pm until I pass out.

If anyone is interested and would like to schedule a time, shoot me a geekmail and we can set something up. If there is enough interest, I can start posting a schedule here and we can schedule things that way.

Thanks again for your continued excitement and support!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm interested, but I'm likely to be teaching games nearly every waking minute….

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Mayer
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have started filling spots for demos of Freedom. I thought I would list the times so people can compare it with their schedules.

Friday
11:15 - 1:15
1:30 - 3:30: one spot left

Saturday AM
7:15 - 9:15
9:30 - 11:30
11:45 - 1:45

Saturday PM
7:00 - 9:00
9:00 - ????

Shoot me a geekmail to secure a spot. There will also be info and a signup sheet at the Academy Games Booth.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.