Rick Blaha
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
What a Terrible Night to Have a Curse.
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a lot of fan generated content for MoM which I would like to incorporate into the game. How is everyone going about this? Are people simply printing on home printers, or heading down to Kinko's for their prints, or getting actual cards printed to match the size and stock of the original MoM cards? Does anyone have any experiences to share about these or alternative options?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberta Yang
msg tools
Printing on home printers and sliding the printed cards in front of actual cards in card sleeves. The POD expansions provide a lot of redundant copies of existing cards that can be sleeved over.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heathen Cosmos
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
I just go to Kinko's with a USB drive of the PDF's. I have them print it in color on White Cardstock, cut them out, and set up the scenario. Custom Clue Cards can easily be covered up with "Nothing of Interest" cards.

Good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Meyberg
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As long as I don't have to use custom items I usually print those cards on my home printer, using white 120g/m² Paper.
It's no problem if the custom cards differ a little bit from the original cards (event deck; the cards which tell the keeper what to do);
I usually use clue cards of an original scenario and replace them with my custom clue cards as soon as they are found (i.e. trading clue 4B for your custom clue 4B)...

For other games I use to create homemade decks of cards by printing them double-sided on 100g - 120g paper and laminate them. This makes a nice, smooth surface and looks phantastic!

Greetings, Jan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Wolgemuth

California
msg tools
Anyone ever considered just labeling numbers on the "nothing of interest cards" and using them as a reference to fan made side cards or a page during the game? I mean, there's a ton of them to use.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.