Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Bailey
United States
West valley
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We have opened all our packets and only have 2 scars left and they both affect factions. As the game is a 3+ player game, what do I do? did these factions avoid the chopping block, or should we give them to the highest rollers to deal out in our net game, or draft them? Any one else have this delema? Id really like to know what the developer says. . .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Krüger
Germany
Krefeld
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Putting stickers on faction is fun, so DO IT :-). However, if you feel the factions are seriously unbalanced, you may also decide to leave them unstickered. if I were you, I would assign the stickers randomly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Collins
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
9 minor cities pack spoiler
Spoiler (click to reveal)
What we did was, durring the draft phase i created a separate column, we had 4 scar cards left over and 6 players so instead of picking a placement or troop start you could take a scar card instead, leaving the bottom 2 choice as 'no scar' , you could do similar and have 2 scar's available to X ammount of players and 3-5 players getting 'no scar' as the bottom choice
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Krüger
Germany
Krefeld
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Natewolfman wrote:

50+ troops spoiler
Spoiler (click to reveal)
What we did was, durring the draft phase i created a separate column, we had 4 scar cards left over and 6 players so instead of picking a placement or troop start you could take a scar card instead, leaving the bottom 2 choice as 'no scar' , you could do similar and have 2 scar's available to X ammount of players and 3-5 players getting 'no scar' as the bottom choice

Excellent suggestion. The rule which you use the spoiler tags on is introduced in the 9 minor cities packet, not in the 30+ troops packet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Collins
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
Thamos von Nostria wrote:
The rule which you use the spoiler tags on is introduced in the 9 minor cities packet, not in the 30+ troops packet.

fixed sorry about that
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.