Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Johnny H
China
Dongguan
Guangdong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there. Does anybody has any idea what those two promo cards are?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gergo Tothmihaly
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
here they are: http://www.plaidhatgames.com/store/18
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colby Dauch
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tretiak wrote:
Why oh why should I pay the enormous shipping price for these 2 cards?

You shouldn't. Wait for it to get to distributors and retailers in your area.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Croft
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any way to acquire the promo cards in Europe without paying the 'enormouse' international postage charge when buying the game direct?

I've read the info about this game and looked at the preview of the first chapter: fantastic fun. Add to that the top quality of previous games by Plaid Hat (for me, that means Summoner Wars with all the factions) and I am certain that this will be a whole bundle of laughs for my family.

I'm so looking forward to getting my hands on it but I cannot justify doing the pre-order direct.

There must be a way...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Croft
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sudden thought...

PHG let you select a promo when you order direct. Plaid Hat are releasing Summoner Custom Dice soon.

Maybe we will be able to select the M&M promo cards when we order custom dice direct (with a massively reduced international postage charge involved).

Best of both worlds...

Come on Colby: shine a light of hope into this dismal situation

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Cope
United States
Benton
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I understand that the shipping costs are high but, if I understand the situation correctly, that's what the $25 discount is for. I think the reason that there's even a discount at all if so people can preorder the game and get it as soon as possible and not get all bent out of shape about the shipping since the price is more or less the same as if you bought it in a store later.

Again, I understand that the shipping costs are high but I think people are getting too upset about it. I think we should appreciate what Colby and everyone at PHG are doing for us with this promo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Barrett
United States
Lake Forest Park
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
bigolphatd wrote:
I understand that the shipping costs are high but, if I understand the situation correctly, that's what the $25 discount is for. I think the reason that there's even a discount at all if so people can preorder the game and get it as soon as possible and not get all bent out of shape about the shipping since the price is more or less the same as if you bought it in a store later.

Again, I understand that the shipping costs are high but I think people are getting too upset about it. I think we should appreciate what Colby and everyone at PHG are doing for us with this promo.

I haven't looked too closely at the game contents, but it appears that the game could weigh a bit, if it breaks 4 or 5 pound the shipping cost jumps quite a bit even domestically.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michelle
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Helljin wrote:
I haven't looked too closely at the game contents, but it appears that the game could weigh a bit, if it breaks 4 or 5 pound the shipping cost jumps quite a bit even domestically.

Exactly. Colby has confirmed that the game weighs around 4lbs and does cost quite a bit to ship.

However, it would be cool if they could get their shopping cart to calculate the actual cost of shipping multiple games in an order, because right now if the cost to ship 1 game to your state is $15, the cost to ship 2 is calculated as $30, 3 is $45, etc...and I know that can't be right. I'm sure some BGGers would like to the option of banding together and do a larger order to their particular region and save on shipping costs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnny H
China
Dongguan
Guangdong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tmgergo wrote:

Many thanks dude.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Kirkwood
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I like the idea of being able to ask for Mice and Mystics promos when you buy direct from PHG, just like with the mercenaries promo cards. Although I think Colby said you could probably get hold of them through your local shop if you asked them real nice?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.