Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
11 Posts

Vinhos» Forums » News

Subject: Vinhos is out of stock at the z-man site - Thank you to all fellow gamers. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vital Lacerda
Portugal
Oeiras
flag msg tools
designer
badge
2010 - Vinhos, 2012 - CO2, 2014 - kanban, 2015 - The Gallerist, 2016 - Vinhos Deluxe, 2017 - Lisboa, 2018 - Escape Plan, CO2 Second Chance and Dragon Keepers - Maybe: 2019 - ROTW Portugal and On Mars, 2020 - Kanban Deluxe Edition
mbmbmbmbmb
Z-man had it for only one month.
I did loved to read in the order page - VINHOS IS OUT OF STOCK - PLEASE DO NOT ORDER.

Thank you to all who played and enjoyed my first game.
I'm happy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James W
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Your first game?

Do you have another one in the works? =)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Dave
United States
Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
newrev wrote:
Z-man had it for only one month.
I did loved to read in the order page - VINHOS IS OUT OF STOCK - PLEASE DO NOT ORDER.

Thank you to all who played and enjoyed my first game.
I'm happy.

Haven't played it yet, Vital, but I own it. I've lovingly organized the bits in a plano case, read the rules three times, and my friend Luke and I have stated numerous times we have to get this to the table.

Not sure how it plays (I've heard great things though), but it gets a 10 based on rules, art, and components.

Congrats on a beautifully-produced game I'm sure as a designer it must be pleasing to see your ideas spring to such vibrant life.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KAS
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
kingjames01 wrote:
Your first game?

Do you have another one in the works? =)

CO₂
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James W
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I'm looking at it right now and it's looking very interesting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vital Lacerda
Portugal
Oeiras
flag msg tools
designer
badge
2010 - Vinhos, 2012 - CO2, 2014 - kanban, 2015 - The Gallerist, 2016 - Vinhos Deluxe, 2017 - Lisboa, 2018 - Escape Plan, CO2 Second Chance and Dragon Keepers - Maybe: 2019 - ROTW Portugal and On Mars, 2020 - Kanban Deluxe Edition
mbmbmbmbmb
whattheproblemis wrote:

Congrats on a beautifully-produced game I'm sure as a designer it must be pleasing to see your ideas spring to such vibrant life.

Thank you. Yes it is very pleasing.
Also the people I met, all GMs received, the long written conversations and comments here in the geek, are the best parts of making a game, and a huge motivation to keep going.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark O'Reilly
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Vital,
i have it, organized the bits, read the rules, watched the great videos.
my father in law and myself cant wait to get this to the table..it looks epic!
my most anticipated game to play in a long time.
thank you :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Steck
United States
Benton
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Vital, I just want to say that my group loves your game. I had been looking toward to it for a long time, and I was really excited when I saw it in my FLGS. It was one of the few games that lived up to everything I expected and more. Well done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tadeu Zubaran
Brazil
Porto Alegre
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Credit where it is due, you designed a very good very well produced game.

With an american release I expect the game to go up to the good rankings it deserves.

I did not know it was your first game, it is really remarkable to be able to design such a complex game, and most importantly make it work, in your first endeavor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vital Lacerda
Portugal
Oeiras
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tkzubaran wrote:

I did not know it was your first game, it is really remarkable to be able to design such a complex game, and most importantly make it work, in your first endeavor.

Thank you, but I had an huge help from many, many people. My playgroup, playtesters, a great publisher, developers and all people that touch the game design. I was lucky to have them all. Alone I was not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark O'Reilly
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
what a top bloke
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.