Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yeh Fang
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
It says if you are ever in the same space as your nemesis, there is no further movement this round. And notes that you must still do Step 4. I'm assuming Step 5 should also occur as well otherwise no mayhem happens.

But also taken literally, wouldn't you start the next turn in the same space? So then technically no movement can ever occur again and/or your nemesis could intentionally, on the next turn choose to move 0 steps and force you to stay with them.

I feel like I'm missing something and/or this step needs to be reworded.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dypaca
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think at the end of a brawn showdown, you reset to starting positions. Also, mayhem won't matter because it doesn't affect the Brawn showdown.

You will of course need to play and reveal cards still.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Cram
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
That's correct. You reset to starting positions after a showdown of brawn. And it wont matter where Mayhem occurs if you're already deadlocked, so there's no reason to roll the second die.

You must still take step 4 to play cards, but skip everything else and move right to the showdown.

Hope this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.