Aether Captains: Pirates and Traders» Forums » General

Subject: Printing on 4x6's rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dustin Rhodes
United States
California
flag msg tools
So I'm thinking of printing this game up as 4x6 photos at the local print shop. I've wanted to try this out for a while and with the strange aspect ratio of these cards and the beautiful imagery it seems a good one to try it on.

I read that the cards were 2x4 inches so I hoped I could get 3 of them on 1 4x6 perfectly. However when I download the AC_PTcards.pdf and measure in photoshop the cards appear to be slightly taller then 4 inches. Is that the case? I can always shrink them a bit but I was excited when I thought the dimensions were so perfect.

Also has anyone tried doing this before? Did you print front's and back's and glue them together or just the fronts?

If it turns out well I'll upload the files if anyone wants them. If it does work I'll be pretty excited as it will end up being
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
todd sanders
United States
pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yes the cards all have some bleed added for aligning backs to fronts. you will have to crop everything to fit the format you want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.