Scautura _
United Kingdom
Bracknell
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Re: Early arriver (10:30am ish) to B'ham Expo : Anyone want to a game? How about Eclipse?
It might be a good idea to say which day you're going to be there are this hour. Right now, you could be there at 10:30am on Halflingersday!

I'm assuming Saturday, but I might be wrong?

Oh yay, now I look like a liar! cry

Edited for humour (no, I really don't mind)

Unfortunately, I'm not going to make it until late on Friday, otherwise I would say "Sure!". Never played Eclipse, but would love to some day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Hughes
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
My train will be getting in to Birmingham about that time, going to the hotel to check in/drop off bags before heading over but should be there by about 11-12.

EDIT:
And the Big Show is hugely underrated
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Mercer
United Kingdom
Southampton
Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
That avatar you've got there Stuart would probably look really good ... as a badge.... ¬_¬
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Jewels
United Kingdom
St. Albans
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
On a completely different note, I'm not arriving til about 5pm tomorrow, but I would really like to try Cosmic Encounter so I can decide whether to buy it or not.

Would anybody mind bringing it along for a game, either to play with us or lend it to us to give it a go.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bateson
United Kingdom
Ross-on-Wye
flag msg tools
badge
Oi! Hands off...
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm...anyone up for a game that doesn't involve the conquest of the galaxy? Opera, perhaps?

Or am I preaching to the wrong crowd?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.