Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Ackroyd
United Kingdom
Brighton
E Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The brutality continues. Arrowninan Empire and The Kender did not get turns in so invested purely in Power.

After spending Power:

Power Fleet Gars'n Insrnce Team
26 8 17 10 Empire of the Founding Fathers
20 10 24 0 Kingdom of Loathing
20 12 10 4 Brothers Emmanuel
18 15 18 8 Insurance Consortium
24 12 10 0 Arrowninan Empire
22 11 16 2 The Kender
13 26 20 0 The Shadowy Men on a Shadow Planet
13 6 6 13 StarJacks
13 18 24 0 Followers of Deebs
9 5 14 0 Doh!minion of Doh!nuts
3 0 0 1 Robobo-Bobobot Empire
1 1 0 2 The Emanon Empire
1 0 0 2 The Empire of Worlds in Flames

Raids:

Brothers Emmanuel sent 12 Fleet to 'educate' The Kender, but their 16 Garrison didn't like that idea. 9 Fleet were destroyed along with 6 Garrison. 3 Power was stolen.
Followers of Deebs sent 18 Fleet at StarJacks, defended by 6 Garrison. The Garrison were wiped out, taking out 3 Fleet. 4 Power was stolen.
Doh!minion of Doh!nuts persecuted Emanon, stealing their 1 Power for now loss.
StarJacks sent their entire 6 Fleet at The Brothers Emmanuel who defended with 10 Garrison. 2 Fleet survived along with 7 Garrison, 2 Power was stolen.
The Shadowy Men's huge Fleet of 26 ships hit the Arrowninan Empire like a hammer. The 10 Garrison put up a fight, killing 6 attackers, but were wiped out and 9 Power was stolen.
Emamon's 1 Fleet raided Robobo-Bobobot, but came back with nothing
The Insurance Consortium hit Brothers Emmanuel with 15 Fleet. 3 Fleet were destroyed taking out 4 Garrison and stealing 6 Power.
Founding Fathers 8 Fleet laid into the defenceless StarJacks. They stole 2 Power.
Kingdom of Loathing beat on Robobo-Bobbobot, taking 2 Power

After Attacks:

Power Fleet Gars'n Insrnce Team
28 8 17 10 Empire of the Founding Fathers
24 12 18 8 Insurance Consortium
22 10 24 0 Kingdom of Loathing
22 20 20 0 The Shadowy Men on a Shadow Planet
16 11 10 2 The Kender
17 15 24 0 Followers of Deebs
10 5 14 0 Doh!minion of Doh!nuts
7 3 3 4 Brothers Emmanuel
6 12 0 0 Arrowninan Empire
4 2 0 13 StarJacks
1 0 0 0 The Empire of Worlds in Flames
0 0 0 1 Robobo-Bobobot Empire
0 1 0 2 The Emanon Empire

Please send turn orders by Saturday night (US time).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel B
Sweden
Kungsbacka
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Deebs wasn't very happy when his marketing fleets returned.

'I sent 18 ships and all you returned with was 4 billion credits? 4!!!?!!'

After doing some benchmarking Deebs realized that the Insurance Moguls were able to perform on par with this with only 10 fleet. With 12 fleet they took 5 and with 15 fleet they took 6.

'I really need to spend more on corporate espionage to find out what those guys are doing right.'

After finally calming down, Deebs wrote a friendly reminder to the galactic president to not forget the power that we was kept from him during the last cycle.*

*You most kindly gave it to me in this post and spent it on garrison. You correctly listed me at 13 power at the start of the turn and I stole 4 so I should be at 17. Man I'm such a pain in the butt.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Georg von Lemberg
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How come my measly one stolen point was not added to my total power in the results column?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Martin
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
Mwa ha ha ha ha
mbmbmbmbmb
By the power of Bofus you have incurred our wrath. We, the Robobo - Bobobots shall suffer your warmongering and treachery no longer. Prepare to be anihilated. robot
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul M
United States
Elkhart
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Centuries of refinement have made our actuary tables the best in the galaxy. We know how to steal power the most efficiently. ninja

Emperor ipgyst
Level 58 Actuary
Level 49 Salesman
Level 28 Adjuster
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul M
United States
Elkhart
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TMVM wrote:
By the power of Bofus you have incurred our wrath. We, the Robobo - Bobobots shall suffer your warmongering and treachery no longer. Prepare to be anihilated. robot

It's a good thing you are insured. Smart choice!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh well, if people had gotten back to me in a timely manner I may have put orders in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flying Arrow
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Whoops. Guess that's what happens when you forget to submit your turn. I meant to buy a bunch of garrison. 20+ garrison would have held up a lot better versus 26 fleet... but still... would have hurt no matter what. Out of the game at this point, it seems.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Martin
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
Mwa ha ha ha ha
mbmbmbmbmb
FlyingArrow wrote:
Whoops. Guess that's what happens when you forget to submit your turn. I meant to buy a bunch of garrison. 20+ garrison would have held up a lot better versus 26 fleet... but still... would have hurt no matter what. Out of the game at this point, it seems.

Whaaat. You've got a whopping 6 power and 12 Fleet. These are resources some of us can only dream about.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel B
Sweden
Kungsbacka
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
“All human wisdom is summed up in two words - wait and hope”
-Alexandre Dumas
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.