Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Darryl with one "R"
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Boards & Bits has added Sentinels of the Multiverse to its list of Super Specials. The price is now $19.97. That appears to be ~$5 or more cheaper than other OLGS.

Link to game on B&B:
http://www.boardsandbits.com/product_info.php?products_id=23...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Ramsby
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a note for everyone who doesn't already know, this is most likely getting discounted as the second edition of this game with some notable gameplay improvements just got funded through Kickstarter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Shinners
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
scramsby wrote:
Just a note for everyone who doesn't already know, this is most likely getting discounted as the second edition of this game with some notable gameplay improvements just got funded through Kickstarter.

Gameplay, component, and storage improvement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmbmb
More specifically, Greater Than Games described the new edition in their Kickstarter campaign as follows.

Greater Than Games wrote:
We are also releasing an Enhanced Edition of Sentinels of the Multiverse, with updates and improvements which solve 99% of the issues people had with the original game, including:

• A larger box with space to store all of the core game PLUS *BOTH* expansions
Counter tokens for keeping track of HP and damage modifiers
• Villains balanced for the number of heroes in the game using the (H) mechanic (as implemented in the Rook City expansion)
• Unique art for all of the environment cards
• Thicker cardstock for all of the cards
• And more!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.