Subject: New guy needs help rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Moox
United States
California
flag msg tools
Help!

I am new to Board Game Geek and I desperately, desperately want to get ahold of some awesome homebrew scenarios for the base MoM game.

I've read on here that files get posted to the file section...but where is that? I don't see a link...? I'm lost.

Basically, we've played through scenarios 1-4 (a couple more than once) and loved them, but the gamers are hungry...and not hungry for the obviously impossible scenario 5.

If there are one or two fan-made scenarios using the base MoM game (no expansions) that are generally liked, considered well-written and balanced...that would just about make my weekend!

Thanks in advance,

Moox
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Gloor
Switzerland
Ostermundigen
Bern
flag msg tools
The statement below is false.
badge
The statement above is correct.
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a "Files" section in the main page for Mansions of Madness. You can look through the files there, or click "browse" and reach this page here with all the files for this game and nothing else:

http://boardgamegeek.com/files/thing/83330
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberta Yang
msg tools
There's a list here of fan-made scenarios maintained by matildadad (who created the templates we all used for writing those scenarios). Personally, I recommend Completing the Circle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moox
United States
California
flag msg tools
Thanks! I'll check that one out.

-Moox
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.