Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zed Z
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So you can't look at the cards in your on-the-track stack, but can you pick them up and count them?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomello Visello
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see no validity whatsoever in that interpretation.

Once cards are placed in a player's On-the-Track stack, they must remain there, hidden from all players including himself, until the Train deck runs out and it is time to score Tickets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zed Z
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm just wondering how far I can stretch the rules without breaking them My main strategy is to get a more or less equal number of each color into my stack along with a bunch of wilds. That way as long as I know how many cards are in there, I'll know if I can pick more destination tickets or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Goldfinch
Australia
flag msg tools
I am not a fan of forbidding the review of the stack... I see it as a pointlessly punitive rule that is simply adding a false layer of complexity to the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philihp Busby
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Card tracking is a skill just like looking ahead and anticipating moves or manipulating other players into doing what you want.

It's also present in the original TTR in remembering what cards people draw and what they've played. Watching what they draw can tell you where they're going, and remembering what colors they haven't played will tell you what's in their hand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.